• Thermostat-controlled models feature precise control from LOW: 200°F, (90°C) to 550°F, (290°C), and 28,000 BTU/h input per burner, natural or propane. There is an on-off valve for every thermostat.
• Valve-control models feature hi-lo valve control with approximate plate temperature range: 320°F, (160°C) to 730°F, (388°C), and 27,000 BTU/h input per burner, natural or propane gas.
• One burner and control (hi-lo or thermostat control) for every 12” linear width of griddle surface.
• Piezo pilot ignition system
• 3/4” NPT gas regulator with “T” gas manifold connection for straight through rear or flush-mount gas connections.
• SS front, sides and back
• 4” SS adjustable legs
• SS front rail; 4” (102mm) deep overall with 3 1/2” (89mm) top work surface
Equipment stand available at an extra cost